Thursday, May 10, 2007

Glendale vs. Torrance

So, now we're officially under agreement so the house selling thing has taken a slight backseat to other issues:

- now that we've decided on LA (over the Bay Area), should we relocate to Torrance or Glendale?
- should I schlep that 250 lb. armoire that will cost me about $150 to move it cross-country or should I sell it for $25 and put the $175 "saved" towards a replacement?
- what do we do if Air Boss doesn't find a job in LA? do we stay here in MA?

You know, I'm getting a little tired being so consumed by the urgent (okay, maybe it is a little important to figure out housing so we know where to ship our goods), but I feel these past several months have been nothing but stress and anxiety about this long and drawn out move.

Ugg.

No comments: