Thursday, October 11, 2007

Top 10 reasons why LA isn't quite home yet


first color of season
Originally uploaded by
radioflyer007

10. People from LA are "they" and "them"


9. People from Boston are "we" and "us"


8. There is school on Columbus Day


7. Baseball and football games aren't watched unless the Sox or Pats are playing


6. I purposely drive down one street in Torrance to see the few trees on the block change their colors


5. I get offended when a random comment on my blog states that all bad drivers in LA are transplants from the Northeast (NE bad driving is very different from LA bad driving - obviously this bloke knows nothing)


4. No Dunkin Donuts


3. I didn't even recognize my own car in the parking lot (CA license plate number still not etched in my memory); thank goodness for the Boston Red Sox plate frame


2. I'm still looking for those deep and meaningful friendships

and the #1 reason why LA still isn't home for me . . .

1. how can it be home if I can't even afford one?!

No comments: